Monday 24 September 2007

The tropics and the Thames

You may be wondering what is up with that photo... It's a view of El Avila, the green and lush mountain that surrounds the valley of Caracas (Venezuela), and the skyline of that most vibrant and cosmopolitan of cities, London. A mix then, of my two favourite places in the world and an appropriate depiction of my place in time and space right now.
Over the next year, I will be attending Brunel University as a postgraduate student doing an MA in Journalism. In this blog, you will find feature articles, commentary, reviews and other assignments, both academic and of my own personal interest. There might be a tendency towards Venezuelan and international news, but that's to be expected... after all, I do have one foot in the tropics and another in the Thames.
All comments are welcome and appreciated!

No comments: